BestFriend
The Queen bias extra home Blogskins Twitter Tumblr Google+ Follow


Things are not going the way it supposed to be.
Sunday, December 11, 2011 ▲ 9:20 AM ▲ 0 friend(s)

Hey people! Hahas. I have been working! >.< super tired! :/

I've been writing Fanfics on Asianfanfics.com! My name is GDsLurverz! Go take a look! Like it? Comment and subscribe!

This year is a hectic year for BIG BANG Oppa-dul. From Daesung Oppa car accident case to Baby GD Oppa Marijuana case. Thank god that they are all back. I was actually quite surprised to see Baby GD Oppa in the YGFamily Concert. Because of his case, I thought he won't be there. When I see him there in the fancams, I cried. May sound stupid, but true. That's just how much I love him. Oppa! Himnae! 사랑해!

Hahas! Please remember to support me at AsianFanfics.com! Support my stories! Good or bad, comment and subscribe! Thanks!

Love you guys! :)

잊혀진 당신이 내게 그러지 않겠다고 약속되는 그 단어. 하지만, 당신이 해냈어요. 난 니가 싫어. 아니, 나는 어차피 자신이 당신을 미워 데리고. 사랑해. 내 아픈 사랑..