BestFriend
The Queen bias extra home Blogskins Twitter Tumblr Google+ Follow


Goodbyes are not sad unless, you are never gonna say Hello again.
Monday, April 16, 2012 ▲ 7:26 AM ▲ 0 friend(s)

Hey guys! Okay. I have just step down from my CCA! That just make me feel that I'm a senior more! Hahha! I really appreciate what my juniors have done for me! They have written cards, bake cookies, dance, did videos and put super lot of unglam photos! Haha! But it's very nice and sweet of them!

3 years and after this year, 4 years. This CCA have let me feel happy, sad, anger. I have shed tears, laugh, joke with my fellow guides and juniors, seniors. My step down day and my junior prepared a lot for me and my Sec 4 guides babe! I really felt very touched although I didn't cry! When I officially step down, realization then hit me straight in the face. It reminds me that my major exams are coming and I should start preparing if I wanna get good results.

We cried, we laugh and it's time to move on. I hope that my juniors will do well and continue to let Damai guides be proud!

We will try to go back often and maybe to the annual camp. Just hope that some bitch will let me go. And of course my guides babe who are taking their 'O's this year! Hope that they will do well! Let work hard together!

당신이 다시 한번 인사 해야지 결코하지 않는 이별은 슬픈 없습니다.