BestFriend
The Queen bias extra home Blogskins Twitter Tumblr Google+ Follow


Reality hurts, badly.
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 ▲ 6:01 AM ▲ 0 friend(s)

Hey hey hey! Haha! Before I start rambling today, I wanna ask you guys, if your friend betray you, what will you do?

Well, for me, I have been betray way many times. People might think that I will be numb but it's like theres still the pain over there what!

Pain pain pain. It's the feeling that you will feel when the one you thought is your best friend, betray you. It sucks lot. So never never betray others, you will never know what pain that person is going through. I have once been so sad, I cut myself. Yeah, it's foolish. Haha. So I don't do that anymore. So now whatever problem I have, just let it all out and then forget it! Jiayous! :)

Haha! Shall stop here! I'm tired.. Nights! :)

현실은 비참하게, 아파