BestFriend
The Queen bias extra home Blogskins Twitter Tumblr Google+ Follow


Truth that cannot be accepted.
Monday, October 24, 2011 ▲ 8:29 AM ▲ 0 friend(s)

Hey peeps! I've not been posting for like a few month already! Hahas! I just finished my EOY earlier this month and thud result came out. I officially dropped into 4NA! Cannot do anything about it..

The smile on my face now is fake. I'm just trying to be strong for my parents. I'm crying inside. People might think its dramatic cuz I just drop from Express to NA. But to me, no its not. I regretted but there's nothing I can do now. This will be first and final major issue in my school life. I will stop playing and concentrate on my studies. Regardless of what others says. This year-end will be the last that I will be playing hard. I swear to God that I'll study hard for the next 2 years of my Secondary life. I may hate the school but I'll continue to study. This year I realised I've changed. For the worse. I hope this year end is the last year end that I'm going to write these depressing things. I will change for the better and make my family and of course myself proud. I can do it. Hwaiting! :)


Shall work harder nextyear and pass my N's and O's! Wish me luck! :)

I'm writing Fanfics too! Go check it out at asianfanfics.com! :)

사랑해! :)